United Way of Stephens County mobilizes resources to improve the lives of people in our community. By combining your donation with those of others, we can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. These agencies all support and strengthen children, families, seniors, and those struggling to meet basic needs.
Being a Partner Agency does not only involve funds. Throughout the year, Partner Agencies receive valuable guidance, support, and resources such as crisis management, staff and board development, and networking opportunities
Looking for the perfect gift?
Check out these holiday gift ideas:
1) $30 Provide transportation for a senior who is no longer able to drive.
2) $35 Provides legal advice.
3) $40 After school care for a student.
4) $45 Help adults improve their reading skills.
5) $50 Buys one hour of Counseling.
6) $60 Provide a family of 4 meals for one week.
7) $75 Crisis intervention services available 24/7.
8) $100 Utility Assist helps a family in financial crisis keep their utilities on.
9) $150 Provides shelter for an adult who cannot live alone.
Please call or email our office about giving a donation in honor of a friend or loved one. We will then mail them a lovely holiday card informing them that a gift was made in their honor and the impact it will have in our community.
We will need their name and address and any additional greeting you may want to add.
Thank you for thinking of the United Way of Stephens County.