This month's events are:
- Duncan Chapter of the Blind meets at the Stephens Coutny Historial Museum, 1402 W. Beech Ave. Duncan at 1:30 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous meet Thursdays at 7:00 pm @ Duncan Regional Hospital, south entrance (580) 252-4711
- Narcotics Anonymous Recovery At Work meets every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 6:30 pm. Saturday at noon. Not meetings on Monday or Wednesday. at 706 E. Ridley Rd., Duncan.
- Southwest Oklahoma Beekeeper Association meets 2nd Thursday of evry month at Stephens County Fairgrounds @ 7:00 pm.
- Stitching Memories Quilt Guild meets every 3rd Monday of the month at Duncan Senior Citizens Center 5:30 to 7:00 pm at 1110 N. 7th St., Duncan
- Nov. 1st: Duncan Arts, Cratfs & Hobbies show at the Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Nov. 2nd-3rd: Community Baby Shower @ The Well on Main St. in Duncan 10 am to noon.
- Nov.2nd: Butterfield Mercantile & Ballroom presents "Dia De Los Muertos Masquerade Ball"
- Nov. 4-9th: National Senior Pro Rodeo Finals at the Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Nov. 7th: Duncan Chamber of Commerce Breakfast @ Simmons Center, call Tara for more info. 580-255-3644
- Nov. 9th: Veteran's Day parade 10:30 am in downtown Duncan.
- Nov. 9th: Community Development Dinner at the Stephens County Fair Grounds 11:00 am
- Nov. 11th: Veteran's Day - take a veteran to lunch
- Nov. 15th-16th: TRI K Barrel Racing @ Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Nov. 15-16th: Duncan Little Theatre presents "You Can't Take It With You"
- Nov. 21sdt: Chisholm Trail Arts Council "Holiday Art Show & Sale" 5:30 - 7:00 pm at 810 W. Walnut Ave., Duncan
- Nov. 21st: Foreman Prairie House Hoiday Bazaar
- Nov. 22nd: Foreman Prairie House Cinnamon Roll & Coffee Dleivery Day
- Nov. 22nd-23rd: Stephens County Rabbit Breeders Show @ Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Nov. 22-23rd: Duncan Little Theatre presents "You Can't Take It With You"
- Nov. 23rd: Holiday Stroll, Main Street Duncan
- Nov. 26th: Douglass East Side Seniors "Bake Sale" 9:00 am to 2:00 pm call for more info. 580-255-9579
- Nov. 28th: Thanksgiving
- Nov.30th: Small Business Saturday, Main Street Duncan.
- Dec. 5th: Duncan Area Literacy Council Recognition & Appreciation Luncheon, by invitation only.
- Dec. 5th: Gabriel's House - Christmas Show at Ray of Hope Church call Dallas for more information 580-255-4782
- Dec.5th: 905 Christmas in the Park @ Fuqua Park in Duncan
- Dec.7th: Duncan Christmas Parade 3:00 pm, Main St. Duncan
- Dec.7th: Comanche Christmas Parade, Downtown Comanche
- Dec.7th: Marlow Christmas Parade, Downtown Marlow
- Dec.7th Foreman Praire House Christmas Glow Tree Lighting, Music, Santa Pictures, Hayrides and Cider Before & After the parade.
- Dec.13th: Daddy Daughter Dance @ Simmons Center
- Dec. 14th: Dancing Through the Decadaes @ Duncan Senior Citizens Center, call Mynan for more info. 580-255-6902
- Dec.25th: Community Christmas Dinner @ Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Dec.25th: Merry Christmas Stephens County