This month's events are:
- Duncan Chapter of the Blind meets at the Stephens Coutny Historial Museum, 1402 W. Beech Ave. Duncan at 1:30 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous meet Thursdays at 7:00 pm @ Duncan Regional Hospital, south entrance (580) 252-4711
- Narcotics Anonymous Recovery At Work meets every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 6:30 pm. Saturday at noon. Not meetings on Monday or Wednesday. at 706 E. Ridley Rd., Duncan.
- Southwest Oklahoma Beekeeper Association meets 2nd Thursday of evry month at Stephens County Fairgrounds @ 7:00 pm.
- Stitching Memories Quilt Guild meets every 3rd Monday of the month at Duncan Senior Citizens Center 5:30 to 7:00 pm at 1110 N. 7th St., Duncan
- Everyone stay healthy; wear a mask and social distance!!
- Oct. 1st- Church Women United Toy Shop Rummage Sale at Stephens County Fair & Expo Center 1618 South 13th St. Duncan
- Oct. 1st- Kyle Dillingham Live in Concert at Fuqua Park
- Oct 2nd- Duncan Farmers Market at Think Ability from 4:00-8:00pm
- Oct. 2nd- An evening with artists, Greg Erway and Matthew Hughes at Chisholm Trail Arts Council from 5:30-7:30pm
- Oct. 2nd- FPH Crown Jewel Classic Golf Tournament at Duncan Golf and Tennis Club Contact Laura McGouran at (580) 512-9153
- Oct. 3rd- FPH Pop Up Pumpkin Patch at Foreman Prairie House 814 West Oak Duncan
- Oct. 7th- Raise Your Voice- Make Your Heart Sing Virtual competition
- Oct. 9-10th- Duncan Arts and Crafts Show at Stephens County Fair and Expo
- Oct. 9th- Duncan Farmers Market at Think Ability from 4:00-8:00pm
- Oct. 10th-30th- Happy Hens Poultry Auction at Stephens County fair and expo
- Oct. 15-17th- Ram Prairie Circuit Rodeo Finals at Stephens County Fair and Expo
- Oct. 16th- Duncan Farmers Market at Think Ability from 4:00-8:00pm
- Oct. 17th- Bark in the Park at Fuqua Park from 11am-3pm
- Oct. 21-24th- National Swine Registry at Stephens County Fair and Expo
- Oct. 23rd- Duncan Farmers Market at Think Ability from 4:00-8:00pm
- Oct. 24th- Simmon Center's Annual Fall Festival and Haunted House
- Oct. 30-31st- Tri-K Barrel Race at Stephens County Fair and Expo Center