This month's events are:
- Duncan Chapter of the Blind meets at the Stephens Coutny Historial Museum, 1402 W. Beech Ave. Duncan at 1:30 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous meet Thursdays at 7:00 pm @ Duncan Regional Hospital, south entrance (580) 252-4711
- Narcotics Anonymous Recovery At Work meets every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 6:30 pm. Saturday at noon. Not meetings on Monday or Wednesday. at 706 E. Ridley Rd., Duncan.
- Southwest Oklahoma Beekeeper Association meets 2nd Thursday of evry month at Stephens County Fairgrounds @ 7:00 pm.
- Stitching Memories Quilt Guild meets every 3rd Monday of the month at Duncan Senior Citizens Center 5:30 to 7:00 pm at 1110 N. 7th St., Duncan
- Nov. 1st: Duncan Arts, Cratfs & Hobbies show at the Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Nov. 2nd: Community Baby Shower @ The Well on Main St. in Duncan 10 am to noon.
- Nov. 4-9th: National Senior Pro Rodeo Finals at the Stephens County Fair & Expo.
- Nov. 7th: Duncan Chamber of Commerce Breakfast @ Simmons Center, call Tara for more info. 580-255-3644
- Nov. 9th: Veteran's Day parade 10:30 am in downtown Duncan.
- Nov. 9th: Community Development Dinner at the Stephens County Fair Grounds 11:00 am
- Nov. 11th: Veteran's Day - take a veteran to lunch
- Nov. 15-16th: Duncan Little Theatre presents "You Can't Take It With You"
- Nov. 22-23rd: Duncan Little Theatre presents "You Can't Take It With You"
- Nov. 28th: Thanksgiving