This month's events are:
- Duncan Chapter of the Blind meets at the Stephens Coutny Historial Museum, 1402 W. Beech Ave. Duncan at 1:30 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous meet Thursdays at 7:00 pm @ Duncan Regional Hospital, south entrance (580) 252-4711
- Narcotics Anonymous Recovery At Work meets every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 6:30 pm. Saturday at noon. Not meetings on Monday or Wednesday. at 706 E. Ridley Rd., Duncan.
- Southwest Oklahoma Beekeeper Association meets 2nd Thursday of evry month at Stephens County Fairgrounds @ 7:00 pm.
- Stitching Memories Quilt Guild meets every 3rd Monday of the month at Duncan Senior Citizens Center 5:30 to 7:00 pm at 1110 N. 7th St., Duncan
- March 2020
- Mar. 1-31st: Youth Art Month at Chisholm Trail Heritage Center
- Mar. 1-27th: Youth Art Month at Chisholm Trail Art Gallery
- Mar. 5th: Carden Circus at Stephens County Fair & Expo 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Mar. 5-7th: Kids Closet Connection at Stephens County Fair & Expo
- Mar. 6-7th: Duncan Little Theatre presents "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" at Simmons Center
- Mar. 13th: Free Cowboy Movie Night at Chisholm Trail Heritage Center from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Mar. 13th: Barbershop Goes to Washington at the Simmons Center from 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Mar. 14-28th: Happy Hens Poultry Auction at Stephens County Fair & Expo
- Mar. 17th: St. Patrick's Day Yappy Hour at Kochendorfer Brewing Company 1155 McCurdy Rd Duncan, Ok
- Mar.19th: Relay for Life of Stephens County Captains and Planning Meeting at DRH 5:30-6:30pm contact Sharon Brooke at 580-467-4166 for more information.
- Mar.19th-22nd: Duncan Auto Swap Meet at Stephens County Fair & Expo
- Mar. 20th: Friday Night Car Cruise from 6:00pm-10:00pm Downtown Duncan-Main Street, contact Destiny Alhfenger at 580-252-8696 for more information.
- Mar. 21st: Lion of Texas presents Cristina Tribute Show- To the Queen of Tejano at Simmons Center from 6:00-10:00pm
- Mar. 28th: Cow Patty Bingo at Stephens County Fair & Expo from 1:00pm-4:00pm contact Darcy at 580-252-4160 for more information.
- Mar. 28th: Stampede the Trail 5K/Half Marathon/Kid's Marathon at Simmons Center contact Cyndi Crook at 580-251-8844 for more information.