CiviCRM Event Calendar
This month's events are:
- Monthy Meetings:
- Duncan Council of the Blind meeting @ New Hope Baptist Church 200 S. 42nd St. Duncan at 1:30 pm
- Co-Dependents Anonymous meet Thursdays at 7:00 pm @ Duncan Regional Hospital, south entrance (580) 252-4711
- Narcotics Anonymous Recovery At Work meets every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 6:30 pm. Saturday at noon. Not meetings on Monday or Wednesday. at 706 E. Ridley Rd., Duncan.
- Southwest Oklahoma Beekeeper Association meets 2nd Thursday of evry month at Stephens County Fairgrounds @ 7:00 pm.
- Stitching Memories Quilt Guild meets every 3rd Monday of the month at Duncan Senior Citizens Center 5:30 to 7:00 pm at 1110 N. 7th St., Duncan.
- Feb. 2nd: Heart of Oklahoma Youth Rodeo @ Stephens County Fair & Expo Center 9-4 pm
- Feb. 2nd: Oklahoma Conceal Carry Course @ Murfs Shooting Range 9-noon.
- Feb. 2nd: Playing for a Cause: Duncan High School practice field 10 am-3 pm.
- Feb.3rd: Movie night at the Palace benefitting Stephens County Humane Society 4:30-9:00 pm
- Feb. 4th-25th: Cowpokes & Brush Strokes 2-4 year olds and their big person @ Chisholm Trail Heritage Center. Contact Leah at 580-252-6692 for more information.
- Feb. 7th: Opening Night Reception for CTAC Art Gallery Exhibit; Faulkenberry and Pennington @ Chisholm Trail Art Council 5:30-7:30 pm
- Feb. 7th: CTAC Art Gallery Exhibit; Faulkenberry and Pennington @ Chisholm Trail Art Council 9:30-4:00 pm
- Feb. 7th: Ladies Game Night @ Lindley House on 10th St. 6:30-8:30 call Debbie for more info 580-641-0667
- Feb.7th: Bailes-Polk Funeral Home, Preplanning Seminar 6-7 pm contact Rachel for more info at 580-736-4717
- Feb. 7th-28th: Tale Off Pounds Sensibly @ Duncan Senior Center 8-10 am.
- Feb. 8th: Stephens County Coin Show @ Stephens County Fair & Expo Center 8 am to 6 pm.
- Feb. 8th-9h: Oklahoma Horse Fair @ Stephens County Fair & Expo Center
- Feb. 9th: Groundhog Shoot, for information call 580-470-5204
- Feb. 9th: RCJ @ Duncan Moose Lodge 8-11
- Feb.12th: Viridian Game Night on Main Street. 6-9 pm
- Feb. 14th: Valentines Day
- Feb.14th: Foreman Prairie House Speakeasy Champagne Social 5-8 pm
- Feb 16th: Everyone Deserves to be a queen pageant @ Eternal Life Church 3-6 pm
- Feb. 16th-17th: Blue Thumb Volunteer Training in Marlow 8:30-4:30 pm for more information call Betty Zawalski (405) 761-7401
- Feb.17th: Victorian Valentine Tea @ Simmons Center 2-4 pm
- Feb. 18th: Stephens County JR Live Stock Show @ Stephens County Fair & Expo Center 8-9
- Feb. 19th: Sk8xpress Hoverboard Night! @ Sk8express on Highway 81 6-8 pm.
- Feb. 21st: Foreman Prairie House Third Thursday Lunch & Learn 12-1 pm, call Laura for more info 580-512-9153
- Feb. 22nd-24th: Duncan Little Theatre presents Shrek the Musical @ Simmons Center
- Feb. 22nd: XO Marriage Conference @ Freedom Biker Church on Walnut 9am - 9 pm. call 580-786-0459 for more info.
Thank you for thinking of the United Way